Whether you want an indoor arena or outdoor rink, for a family skate or your hockey team, there are awesome ice options right across the city. When’s the last time you laced up your skates? Get out there and enjoy!
Fredericton offers four indoor arenas, and eight outdoor ice surfaces.
- Grant•Harvey Centre, 600 Knowledge Park Drive
- Lady Beaverbrook Rink, 411 University Avenue
- Willie O’Ree Place, 605 Cliffe Street
- York Arena, 891 Barker Street
All outdoor rinks are closed.
The following outdoor rinks are open:
The following outdoor rinks are closed:
- Mitch Clarke Nasis Park - on Johnston Ave behind Nashwaaksis Memorial School
- Officers Square (no hockey)
- Downing Street Park - in the park, beside Billy "Buzzard" Saunders Field
- Odell Park - between the parking lot and the pond
- Queen’s Square - in the park behind the tennis courts
- Henry Park - beside the tennis courts
- Islandview Park - in Silverwood off Islandview Drive
- Lincoln Heights - in the park by the wading pool
Once the cold weather hits the capital city, staff brave the less than pleasant temperatures of a New Brunswick overnight in order to transform a bumpy surface to a smooth, shiny sheet of glass!