If you have received a parking ticket, payment must be received in full within 20 days. If not paid within 20 days from date of issue, the fine may increase and a summons will be issued to appear in court.
You can pay parking tickets in any of these ways:
- Online (24 hour service) - this option only available up to 20 days from ticket date of issue
- By Phone - this option only available up to 20 days from ticket date of issue
- At City Hall, 8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, except holidays.
- Mail the ticket with a cheque or money order payable to the City of Fredericton. DO NOT MAIL CASH
- After hours using the yellow collection box at the back doors of City Hall.
Appeals of parking tickets are intended to address errors in law or procedure only—you may not appeal a ticket for any other reason.
To make a "malfunctioning meter" appeal, contact the city within 24 hours.
All other appeals must be made within 72 hours to the issuing agency noted at the bottom of the ticket. The right to appeal a ticket will be forfeited if not requested within the appropriate timeframe.