The Livable Community Committee is primarily concerned with the quality of parks and recreation facilities and programs in Fredericton.
This committee’s duties include:
- monitoring, supporting, and coordinating the planning and implementation of leisure and recreation programs
- coordinating the use and maintenance of existing parks and trails
- planning and developing new parks and trails within the city
- providing liaison between the Council and the Fredericton Tree Commission in the development and implementation of tree planting and preservation programs.
- Councillor Eric Megarity, Chair
- Councillor Cassandra LeBlanc, Vice-Chair
- Councillor Mark Peters
- Councillor Ruth Breen
- Councillor Jocelyn Pike
- Councillor Jason LeJeune
- Deputy Mayor Greg Ericson
- Councillor Henri Mallet
- Councillor Margo Sheppard
- Councillor Bruce Grandy