Jocelyn Pike has lived in many parts of Fredericton and now resides in Devon. She has a Bachelor’s of Business Administration from UNB and a Masters of Science in Business degree from Husson College. After a 26-year career with UPS, Coun. Pike recently retired as the Canadian Customs Compliance Manager and West Canada Air Coordinator.
Volunteering and giving back to the community has always been a big part of Coun. Pike’s life, from the time she was young. As an active community volunteer, she was recognized with an “Unsung Hero” plaque in 2005.
While working with UPS, she was heavily involved with Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the United Way travelling from Fredericton to Vancouver to Toronto. During this time, she was involved in numerous truck pulls, plane pulls and walks in support of Juvenile Diabetes.
In 2018, she was awarded a $10,000 US grant, based on her volunteer hours, to give to a charity of her choice. She decided to give the funds to Meals on Wheels, where she had served on the Board of Directors for three years.
Coun. Pike, and her husband of more than 30 years, have three daughters, two of which live in Fredericton. They built a retirement house in the city, where she continues to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Age Friendly Community Advisory Committee, Council Representative
- Business Fredericton North (alternate)
- Governance & Civic Engagement
- Livable Community Committee
- Municipal Finance & Corporate Administration Committee, Vice Chair
- Superannuation Administration Committee (Police & Fire- By-Law A 13)
- Environmental Stewardship Committee
- Economic Vitality Committee